icecold-productionsicecold-productions

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

TANK 3030 TANK 3030

This is excellent, reminds me of a revamped version of tanks for Atari, but way more to it.

Jaymer responds:

Thanks! :D
Haha, yes!
I used to play "Tank 1990" a lot on my Pegasus when I was a child.
Now I've made my own version and added a few things to make it a bit "modern-looking". ;)

Escape From Rain Escape From Rain

Please make Escape From Snow, would be epic.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

You just taught me more in this game then I ever learned in school from a Teacher about the Table Of Chemical Elements, thanks you so much! Also if the music becomes repetitive, go into config and turn the sound and music off, then open a new tab and play your Favorite Audio, -DuneRiders- by WaterFlame fit the original beats tone quite well, and gave some varience to the same loop over and over again, I would suggest to you to have a function for playing mp3 tracks of your choice in game, Kinda of like what BeatHazard has going on.

Bloody Hell Bloody Hell

Gotta love the bullet time.

Ghostscape 3D Ghostscape 3D

Oh Hell Yes, reminds me of Eternal Darkness, an old favorite, 33

Monkey Hang Monkey Hang

Nice work, simple but very enjoyable.

Dig2China Dig2China

Sweet, love the style, upgrade system, did find the radar a bit buggy, and as well using the boost by mouse sometimes bugged out, loved the original but it was to easy, this may take a few trys here and there.

Water Knight 2 Water Knight 2

Gonna beat this one soon enough, great game, the sinking stones remind me of the old movie the Labyrinth, don't wanna fall into the bog of eternal stench, lol

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Earl McSlut, The Uncertain Spoon, My Destiny is to take on the form of Lung Cancer........

Dig To China Dig To China

Awesome man, I Dag To China, but make it harder, as I found I needed very little upgrades to dig to China, and I am only one guy..........