icecold-productionsicecold-productions

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Machina Mortem Machina Mortem

For someone who comes from both German and French ancestry, this really hits the spot, loved how the gears came to a halt during the Winter Scene, them wearing gas masks as protection from gas attacks, and the blown out bridge as some one had stated before, throwing people into the grinder.

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

Reminds me of the Disco in pc space station management game Startopia, well done.

Yonder Ho! - Episode 8 Yonder Ho! - Episode 8

"You've Got To Be Kitten Me" great story line with complete randomness, love it.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thanks Mr. Ice :D

Oh, and it's "You've CAT to be KITTEN me!"

TANK 3030 TANK 3030

This is excellent, reminds me of a revamped version of tanks for Atari, but way more to it.

Jaymer responds:

Thanks! :D
Haha, yes!
I used to play "Tank 1990" a lot on my Pegasus when I was a child.
Now I've made my own version and added a few things to make it a bit "modern-looking". ;)

Escape From Rain Escape From Rain

Please make Escape From Snow, would be epic.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

You just taught me more in this game then I ever learned in school from a Teacher about the Table Of Chemical Elements, thanks you so much! Also if the music becomes repetitive, go into config and turn the sound and music off, then open a new tab and play your Favorite Audio, -DuneRiders- by WaterFlame fit the original beats tone quite well, and gave some varience to the same loop over and over again, I would suggest to you to have a function for playing mp3 tracks of your choice in game, Kinda of like what BeatHazard has going on.

Mana In The Caves Mana In The Caves

Great game, and a great remix.

Cyber Rush Cyber Rush

Great track, I am downloading to play on Beat Hazard Right now.

DanJohansen responds:

Cool, have fun dude :D

Dwn X Blvck Charlie Dwn X Blvck Charlie

Right on man, I translate my pain to 3-d art myself, love the beat and love your lyrics on this, deep.

Primero responds:

I appreciate that, amigo. And whatever makes the hurt less painful... :D

Guardian of the Seas Guardian of the Seas

Very Nice, We both walk the same path my friend!

Check out my C.G Characters